Thursday, October 18, 2012

PLN (Part 3) - My PLN

Rebekah's PLN subscriptions


Rebekah's PLN on Symbaloo
As part of researching Web 2.0, learning technologies, and social learning, I often found interesting/relevant resources which came from blogs. I then went to that blog's HomePage and scrolled through the other posts. Were they interesting/relevant as well? Is/are the author(s) reliable sources? Would I benefit from seeing new things they were writing? If 'yes' then add to my Google Reader subscriptions. [If 'yes' but the blogs were no longer actively maintained, then I'd just add the articles to my browser favorites.]

I also looked at the Blogroll of each site to see if I could identify other 'experts' and their blogs to follow. [Follow the links and see what you find.]

Finally, I used my subscriptions to help me develop this Symbaloo webmix:

This Webmix represents most of the sites I have discovered while developing my PLN and, therefore, most of the public sites found in my Google Reader. I'd appreciate your feedback.



No comments:

Post a Comment